UNC Arts Gala
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Union Colony Civic Center, Greeley
The 36th annual UNC Gala is a celebration of our student artists, bringing outstanding students in visual art, music, and theatre to one stage. All proceeds from ticket sales go to fund scholarships for students in the Arts at UNC.
6pm Student Art Reception, Tointon Gallery
7pm Performance from student artists, Monfort Concert Hall
There is no better time of year to see a sampling of the arts at UNC! Featured acts include:
- Musical Theatre selections from South Pacific, Jesus Christ Superstar, and more!
- Original student compositions and arrangements performed by UNC Jazz Lab Band 1 and Vocal Lab
- An original movement piece performed by SOAPbox Student Dance Collective
- Visual art presentations for Art and Design Southard Award Winners
- Student conductors leading the UNC Wind Ensemble and University Symphony Orchestra
- A magic act accompanied by live strings
- ...and much more!
The UNC Gala is the largest scholarship fundraiser event of the year for students
in the College of Performing and Visual Arts. All proceeds from ticket sales go to fund scholarships for students in the Arts at
Choose your way to support student artists: purchase a ticket, or make a donation to the Performing and Visual Arts student scholarship fund.
Our Deepest Appreciation to our 2017 Premier Season Sponsor
Official Hospital System of the Arts at UNC