The UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival: April 20-22, 2017
The 47th Annual UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival!
The largest event of its kind in the nation, the UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival brings together internationally recognized artists, jazz lovers, award-winning clinicians, and over 250 college, high school, and middle school big bands, combos, and jazz vocal groups from across the country. Each year, over 8,000 participants enjoy the main stage concerts, after-hours sessions, daytime performances, and the many educational workshop sessions.
The Festival is a non-competitive educational and cultural facet of the UNC Jazz Studies Program, the UNC School of Music and the College of Performing and Visual Arts that furthers the University of Northern Colorado’s mission of lifelong learning and commitment to service.
Three nights of NEA Jazz Masters, Three nights of Unforgettable Jazz!
The UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival is now celebrating its 47th year, and this year's festival will continue the long-standing tradition of bringing some of the most prominent and highly respected names in jazz to Northern Colorado for three evening Main Stage Concerts.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017: NEA Jazz Master Sheila Jordan: A Tribute to Charlie Parker
- Friday, April 21, 2017: NEA Jazz Master Jimmy Heath with the Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band
- PLUS Jazz Festival All-Star Big Band
- Saturday, April 22, 2017: Romeo and Juliet Project featuring NEA Jazz Master David Liebman
- with Greg Gisbert and UNC's DownBeat Award-winning Jazz Lab Band I
- PLUS the UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival High School Honor Band
Registration: Click here to register your school group now!
Please visit our Registration page to register your group. Directors, be sure to register your groups early to receive discounted Priority Registration pricing and preferred performance times!
We hope to see you next year at the 47th Annual UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival Presented by Jamey Aebersold Jazz!
April 20-22, 2017
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!