Jump to main content

Graduate Student Advising

Graduate Advising within the College of Performing and Visual Arts is maintained by the Faculty. Your assigned Faculty Advisor is listed in DegreeWorks. There is no formal requirement for advising for graduate students, as no PIN is required to register. However, we strongly recommend that you meet with your faculty member annually or biannually to ensure you are on track within the program. Additionally, there are resources that allow you to project out course offerings. Please see the information below.

Theatre Arts & Dance

Degree Programs

Master of Arts in Dance Education

Master of Arts in Theatre Education

Graduate Student Advising and Services

Schedule an Appointment with the Advising Center

Program Coordinators

Mary Schuttler, Theatre Arts & Dance Faculty

Mary Schuttler

Theatre Arts