Theatre Studies Applications and Interviews
- Supplementary Theatre Application
- Two references
- Copy of unofficial transcripts
- 300-500 word essay briefly answering the following questions:
- Why is theatre important to you?
- Why is theatre important to the world?
- What aspects of theatre do you plan to pursue professionally?
- List of relevant performance, production, or work experience (optional)
- 15-minute interview with Theatre Studies faculty member(s) conducted virtually
A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required to apply for admission to the Theatre Studies program.