Faculty and Staff Forms and Information
Faculty and staff, this is your resource for information about room reservations, keys, travel requests, event scheduling, dates, and more. Use the links on the right to navigate quickly to the appropriate part of the page, or click one of the Quick Link buttons for frequently accessed materials.
ALL forms of travel require a Travel Authorization (TA) form to be submitted to the Music Office, including travel that is not being funded by the School of Music or by UNC.
Please complete this form and attach it to your TA when you submit it to the Music Office.
- UNC Visa Card Information
- UNC Travel Procedures
- Accounts Payable Forms
- Use the Accounts Payable page to find the most recent versions of the Travel Authorization (TA) Form and the Travel Reimbursement Form.
- OSP Funding (PAT and FRPB awards, etc.)
- Per Diem Rates
- Domestic Travel
- International Travel
- Use the "Foreign Per Diem Rates by Location" page to search for the M&IE rate.
- First and Last Days of travel will be 75% of the given M&IE rate.
- For all other days, use the "FTR Appendix B (Breakdown of Meals/Incidentals)” page to find the breakdown for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and incidentals.
Please complete the Event Request Form for all Faculty Recitals, Guest Artist Recitals, Faculty Directed Small Ensemble Recitals, and other events.
- Review the SOM Master Calendar to view availability in Campus Commons Performance Hall, Campus Commons Rehearsal Hall, and Milne Auditorium
- Please avoid scheduling your event opposite another curricular event in a different venue.
- Event Requests must be made 35 days prior to the event
- Completing the Event Request Form does not guarantee your reservation. You will receive a confirmation once your event is approved and confirmed.
- Using your Booking ID (provided in your event confirmation), email address, or Last Name, log in to the event portal to view event information.
- At least 21 days prior, submit your program/promo and tech information.
Additional Event Information
- For the 2021-2022 Season the School of Music will only be providing digital programs, accessible through the event listing at tickets.unco.edu.
- All events (including free events) in the Campus Commons Performance Hall are ticketed. Tickets can be obtained at tickets.unco.edu.
- Events will be listed on tickets.unco.edu, the School of Music Facebook Channel, and on the UNC Calendar. Additional listings are at the discretion of the PVA Event & Ensembles Office.
- If you would like to request additional promotional materials, please contact PVAEvents@unco.edu.
SOM Faculty Meetings
Mondays at 12:20pm (unless otherwise announced)
- Fall 2021
- August - TBD
- September 13
- October 4
- November 8
SOM Audition Dates
- Saturday, February 12, 2022
- Monday, February 21, 2022
- Saturday, March 5, 2022
SOM Common Hour Dates
Syllabi and Faculty Schedules Due
- Fall 2018: September 28
- Spring 2019: January 23
- Fall 2019: September 13
- Spring 2020: January 22