Faculty and Staff Forms and Information
Faculty and staff, this is your resource for information about room reservations, keys, travel requests, event scheduling, dates, and more. Use the links on the right to navigate quickly to the appropriate part of the page, or click one of the Quick Link buttons for frequently accessed materials.
Please complete the Event Request Form for all Faculty Recitals, Guest Artist Recitals, Faculty Directed Small Ensemble Recitals, and other events.
- Review the SOM Master Calendar to view availability in Campus Commons Performance Hall, Campus Commons Rehearsal Hall, and Milne Auditorium
- Please avoid scheduling your event opposite another curricular event in a different venue.
- Note: Ensemble Concerts, Faculty Recitals, Festival, and Guest Artist Recitals in the Performance Hall must be submitted as part of Season Planning process, which typically occurs the fall of the prior academic year.
- Event Requests must be made 35 days prior to the event
- Completing the Event Request Form does not guarantee your reservation. You will receive a confirmation once your event is approved and confirmed.
- Using your Booking ID (provided in your event confirmation), email address, or Last Name, log in to the event portal to view event information.
- At least 21 days prior, submit your program/promo and tech information.
Additional Event Information
- For the 2022-2023 Season the School of Music will only be providing digital programs, accessible through the event listing at tickets.unco.edu.
- All events (including free events) in the Campus Commons Performance Hall are ticketed. Tickets can be obtained at tickets.unco.edu.
- Events will be listed on tickets.unco.edu and on the UNC Calendar. Additional listings are at the discretion of the PVA Events & Ensembles Office.
- If you would like to request additional promotional materials, please contact PVAEvents@unco.edu.