Audition and Portfolio Information
Students who wish to pursue a degree in music must complete the following:
- Submit an application for admission and complete the music supplemenatry items (found by accessing the instrument/area specific audition requirements).
- Successfully complete an audition (if applicable - please reference audition requirements)
2020 On-Campus Audition Dates
- Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Monday, February 17, 2020
- Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Saturday, February 29, 2020
Although recorded auditions are accepted for most degree programs, it is strongly encouraged that applicants attend an On-Campus Audition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about recorded auditions.
The following programs require a prescreen audition:
- Orchestral Conducting
- Wind Conducting
The following programs have an optional pre-screen audition:
- Graduate Certificate, Master of Music, and Doctor of Arts in Vocal Performance