Audition and Portfolio Information
Students who wish to pursue a degree in music must complete the following:
- Submit an application for admission into the School of Music
- Successfully complete an audition (if applicable - please reference audition requirements)
- Apply for admission to UNC.
2019 On-Campus Audition Dates
- Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Monday, February 18, 2019
- Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Saturday, March 2, 2019
Although recorded auditions are accepted for most degree programs, it is strongly encouraged that applicants attend an On-Campus Audition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about recorded auditions.
The following programs require a prescreen audition:
- Orchestral Conducting
- Wind Conducting
- Graduate Certificate, Master of Music, and Doctor of Arts in Vocal Performance