Collaborative Piano Audition Requirements
All applicants will submit the following application materials based on their desired degree program. For specific audition requirements, please see below.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
- Complete all Graduate School Application Requirements for your degree program.
- After submitting your application, upload and complete the following School of Music
Checklist Items in your Graduate School Admissions Portal:
- Resume - a complete listing of your performing and work experience. Please uplaod a .pdf document
- Statement of Goals - a brief statement about your career aspirations. Please upload a .pdf document.
- School of Music Form
- Assistantship Letter of Experience (optional but strongly recommended) - a brief statement about your teaching or professional experience as it relates to music. Please upload a .pdf document.
Additional Requirements for Collaborative Piano
- Upload to the admissions portal a sample of scholarship writing
Audition Requirements for Master of Music and Doctor of Arts
- Prepare one aria and three art songs of contrasting styles
- Prepare one complete instrumental sonata
- Prepare one memorized solo piano selection
Edward Rothmel, Edward.Rothmel@unco.edu